- Black blazer with our academy logo
- School tie with your house colour stripe
- White shirt or blouse
- Black full length trousers or black skirt of a sensible length and not over tight.
- Black shoes
- Optional black V neck jumper with our academy logo
PE Kit – Key Stage 3
- Blue and white polo shirt with academy logo
- Navy football shorts
- Reversible games shirt (boys only)
- Football socks (House colours)
- White sports socks
- Shin pads
- Optional black hooded sweatshirt with academy logo
PE Kit – Key Stage 4
- Black polo shirt with our academy logo
- Black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Optional black hooded sweatshirt with our academy logo
For full details about our uniform please click here to view our Engagement in Learning Policy.
Where can I buy the uniform?
Most of our uniform items can be bought at shops of your choice. Specialist items with our logo on, such as our academy jumpers, are available from:
We encourage students to donate any good condition, second-hand uniform once they leave us in Year 11 or grow out of theirs. Please get in touch with us if you need support with your child’s uniform.