We’re looking for a new Year Manager to join our team!
As a Year Manager you will oversee the general welfare, progress, behaviour and overall pastoral needs of pupils in a specified year group in addition to:
- Help address any pastoral needs of pupils who require assistance in overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential.
- Provide intervention strategies to pupils who experience barriers to their learning.
- Work with identified vulnerable pupils and any others requiring support.
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, with the support to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations, whilst demonstrating a real commitment to co-operative values and principles.
Salary: Scale SO1/2 (Term time only salary £23,788 – £27,640)
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week. Term time only + 10 days
Why us? In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, where wellbeing for all is championed. We have a strong programme of bespoke CPD and believe in continual development. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be.
• Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
• Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
• Employee wellbeing committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
• Co-operative credit union
• Health-care cash-back scheme
• Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket and rental deposit loans
• Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
Closing date: Friday 5th July 2019 at 11am
Interviews: Wednesday 10th July 2019
How to apply?
Please complete our application form attached below and email it back to email@example.com or post to:
FAO: HR – application
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe
If you need further information or would like to look around the school please contact Jessica Poulter or Mandy Carlton: 0113 2574115