We’re looking for a Maths teacher to cover maternity leave
As a Teacher of Maths you will support the Faculty Leader to implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students, supporting the Maths department, to improve the outcomes for students. You will also:
- contribute to raising standards of attainment and achievement by monitoring and supporting student progress, and developing students
- facilitate and encourage a learning experience which enables students to achieve their potential.
We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher with a real passion and desire for Maths to cover maternity leave from the 6th January 2020 until July 2020.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to help shape and build on our vision and our ethos. This opportunity is for a talented and ambitious professional to make a valuable contribution to a strong Maths Department that secures good and continually improving outcomes.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, where wellbeing for all is championed. We have a strong programme of bespoke CPD and believe in continual development. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be.
• Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
• Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
• Employee wellbeing committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
• Co-operative credit union
• Health-care cash-back scheme
• Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket and rental deposit loans
• Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
Closing date: Monday 7th October
Interviews: w/c 7th October (tbc)
How to apply?
Please complete the application form attached below and email it back to email@example.com or post to: FAO: HR – application, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG
If you need further information or would like to look around the school please contact Jessica Poulter or Mandy Carlton: 0113 2574115
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.