Emotional Wellbeing and Support Officer
- Permanent, Full time (37 hours)
- Salary range - £26,999 - £28,785 (FTE)
- Location - Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Pudsey, LS28 5SG
- Closing date - August 26, 2019
We’re looking for an Emotional Wellbeing and Support Officer to join our team!
We’re seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to take professional responsibility for and lead emotional wellbeing interventions across the academy for all key stages. The role involves working with Student Support Staff to ensure all students fully access and benefit from curriculum, interventions and support programmes to improve their emotional health and wellbeing. As well as to carry out the role of a Designated Child Protection Officer dealing with issues as they arise, co-ordinating support and liaising with external agencies when appropriate.
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is situated in Pudsey and just 15 minutes from both Leeds and Bradford centre with places for 1250 students. The Academy has a very special ethos, which visitors continue to comment on. Equity and equality are key drivers for us in ensuring that all students have the opportunity to excel within a highly inclusive and supportive community.
The ideal candidate will relate well to young people, collaborate effectively with other adults and work constructively as part of a team. This role is a full time position working 37 hours per week.
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
- Employee wellbeing committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
If you have a question or would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact Jessica Poulter or Mandy Carlton on 0113 2574115 or email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 26th August, 10am
Interviews: W/c 2nd September
How to apply
To apply please complete the attached application form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: FAO HR, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG
For further information about Co-op Academy Priesthorpe please visit our website here: www.priesthorpe.coopacademies.co.uk or for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the website here: www.coopacademies.co.uk