Eating a healthy and balanced lunch is vital to achieving
Our students can either bring a packed lunch or have a school dinner. We encourage all meals to be healthy and nutritious.
How do I pay?
We operate a cashless canteen. To pay, students have accounts that can be topped up at anytime.
- Parents can use Parent Pay
- Send in a cheque
- Students can top up with cash, at our revaluation machines
- You can use ParentPay to pre-order lunches in school – find out more
If you are entitled to free school dinners, you first need to apply for this.
For parents and carers who live in Bradford, Kirklees, North Yorkshire or Wakefield but have children who attend a school or Academy in Leeds, please click the below link.
- Meal Deal or Deli Deal – £2.40
- Main Meal – £2.00
- Curry to Go or Pasta King – £2.00
- Breakfast Pizza – 75p
- Crumpet – 65p
- Apple Juice – 65p
- Need help?