We create a caring and positive learning environment in the school by:
- Promoting good behaviour and discipline
- Promoting self-esteem, self-discipline, proper regard for authority and positive relationships based on mutual respect
- Ensuring fairness of treatment for all. Using Restorative Practices and philosophy as appropriate.
- Encouraging consistency of response to both positive and negative behaviour
- Promoting early intervention
- Providing a safe environment free from disruption, violence, bullying and any form of harassment
- Encouraging a positive relationship with parents and carers to involve them in the implementation of the school’s policy and associated procedures
Negative behaviour will result in sanctions or other consequences. Details can be found in the pupil planner.
How can you make a change
If circumstances are impacting your behaviour, make sure to speak to your ‘Coach’ as soon as possible.
Check out our getting help page too