Contact us

We're here to help, don’t hesitate to give us a call on:

0113 2574115 (8:00 - 4:00)
How can we help?
Our address

Co-op Academy Priesthorpe

Priesthorpe Lane



LS28 5SG


Find us on Google Maps



Who is the Principal?

Martin Blacoe is our Principal. Found out more about Martin here.

Unsure who you need to contact?

Please get in touch with Mr Carvalho, Mrs Elsworth or Miss Harrison in our main office. They’ll make sure you get through to who can help you best.

0113 2574115 

If you require a paper copy of the information on our website, please contact the academy on the above number and ask to speak to Miss Ramsden who will be able to help you. This information will be supplied free of charge.

My child will be absent

Please let us know before 8:25am if your child will be absent.

You can speak to one of our Attendance Team.

Dee Lynch – Attendance Improvement Manager

Jess Bottomley – Attendance Administrator

Marnie Conroy – Family Support Worker /Admissions


07624 810846


0845 3558167

Find more information on our attendance page




Who can I speak to about Special Educational Needs Support?

Pop in or call to make an appointment with our Special Educational Needs team.

Mr Randell – SEND Leader

Mrs Marker & Miss Fahy – SEND HLTA

0113 2574115

Find out more about our Special Education Needs provision and view our SEND report here. 

I'd like to report a safeguarding concern

Please make sure to report any safeguarding concern as soon as possible.

Check out our ‘Reporting a safeguarding concern‘ page for more information.

Ask at our main office. Just let the office staff know that it’s regarding a safeguarding concern.

You can email

0113 2574115

Mr Liam King – Assistant Principal (Behaviour & Inclusion) – Designated Safeguarding Lead

Miss Lucinda Blackburn – Emotional Well-being Support Officer

Our Child Protection Officers are;

Miss Lyndsey Gowan – Head of Year 10

Mrs Dawn Bowker – Head of Year 11

Miss Natalie Jackson – Post 16 Student Support Leader

Miss Jane Cronshaw – Head of KS3

Mrs Dee Lynch – Attendance Manager

Miss Catherine Marker – SEND

Mr Dan Wainwright – SILC

Miss Vickie Fahy – SEND

Call the Leeds City Children’s Social Work Services

0113 222 4403 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).

If you think a child is in immediate danger, please call 999

More advice: Leeds City Council – Report a Child Protection Concern.

I'd like to talk to someone about GDPR

Give us a call, our GPDR Ambassador is

Mrs Singer

Data & Exams Office


Our Data Protection Officer is

Ian Parrett

GDPR Sentry Ltd

0113 804 2035 |

4 Highcliffe Court, Greenfold Lane, Wetherby, LS22 6RG

Who is our designated teacher for looked after children?

Nathan Randell – SEND Leader

0113 2574115

How do I contact the Governing Body?

Please send any correspondence F.A.O the Chair of Governors

Sandip Patel

Co-op Academy Priesthorpe,

Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey,

Leeds, LS28 5SG


or email

How do I contact the Co-op Academies Trust?

Any complaint or concern should be raised via the Chair of Governors, this is clearly outlined in our Complaints Policy. The contact for our Governing Body is Sandip Patel:

Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG

If you’d still like to contact the Co-op Academies Trust, you can:

Write to the Central Team at X99 Co-op Academies, 8th Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. (Please mark all envelopes with X99 to ensure it reaches the Trust.)

Call 0161 692 4309 (Mon-Friday 9am-5pm)


I'd like paper copies of the information from the website

Please contact the school office to request paper copies of the information from the website.

How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to make a complaint, you should do so in accordance with our Trust Complaints Policy

The procedure allows parents, carers or anyone else to raise a concern or complaint relating to the academy or Co-op Academies Trust.

The procedure is divided into three stages:

  • Stage One (The Informal Stage) you should speak to a staff member in the academy to see if they can resolve the issue.
  • Stage Two (The Formal Stage) is the point at which you should put the complaint in writing to the Headteacher or another senior member of staff. Where the complaint is against the Headteacher, you should write to the Chair of Governors at our school address. Address the letter or email to ‘Chair of Governors’.
  • Stage Three (Formal Resolution) is the final stage. It involves a hearing before a panel including governors and an independent person who will review the complaint in its entirety.